Clive has extensive film experience both in Australia and South East Asia. He has worked in film production companies, agencies and post production facilities for the past 20 years, most recently as Senior Agency Television Producer for JWT Melbourne. Clive has an intimate understanding of all aspects of the TV production process and the cost considerations associated with all forms of television production in the Australia Pacific region. From directing commercials and documentaries in Malaysia, managing The Film Business in Hong Kong and training production staff in Taiwan, the Phillipines and South Korea, his contacts throughout Asia are considerable. As a Director and DOP he has an appreciation for the value of great creative and outstanding production values, while also recognising the importance of delivering value for money solutions to the advertiser.
- The unexpected pitfalls of regional TVC production
- Keanu Reeves asks whether 35mm film is better than digital capture
- Some potential hidden costs in shooting your television commercials overseas
- Is film dead for making television advertising commercials?
- Challenging the payment terms for television commercial production services
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to email@example.com
The current TrinityP3 Team: