Anita has worked with some of the biggest brands in the world in both Australia and London, including Canon, Cadbury, Pringles, Johnnie Walker, Bundaberg Rum, Baileys, Dairy Farmers, The Post Office (UK), Nestle and The Prince of Wales Children’s Hospital. Working closely with her clients, Anita has been responsible for directing breakthrough strategic thinking, award winning creative and hugely effective sales-generating results on many of those brands.
In 2008, Anita focused on her other passion, health and fitness, and launched her own Personal Training business, and kept her hand in the industry working with boutique creative agency Mr Mumbles helping generate new business.
With her background in big brands and creative development, combined with her own experience running a successful business, Anita brings a unique blend of insights, creativity, empathy and understanding to the communications industry particularly in the areas of talent management, agency process and new business pitch management.
- 10 tips that are the answer to a winning pitch Chemistry meeting
- 5 common business email mistakes that will derail your relationships
- 5 ways Agency Account Management can become indispensable again
- 6 things every marketer should know about great pitch consulting
- Why more clients use Evalu8ing to improve agency relationships
- 3 reasons why Evalu8ing can benefit agencies as much as clients
- AANA Connect Conference – 10 take-outs to take-away
- How to get better creative work from your agencies
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to email@example.com
The current TrinityP3 Team: