Anton has over 18 years experience in developing B2B and B2C marketing communication, data driven and digital marketing strategies – with a focus on delivering incremental business growth through customer relationships.
A lateral and innovative thinker with a passion for refocusing business teams and strategies; creating visionary, data driven communication plans; and making sense of a more complex digital marketing environment. Anton has worked with some of the largest global and local clients including ING Australia , The Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Bank West, Bayer, FOXTEL, Nestle, and Kimberly-Clark to name a few.
In 2010 he turned to consulting – setting up Front Foot Consulting with projects including: Huggies Baby Club (Club evolution integrating social media), Ingham (DB acquisition and customer engagement program), Kellogg’s (Heart Health breakfast cereal positioning), Sidchrome (DB acquisition & engagement planning), THAI Airways (Traveller’s Tales Blog strategy), Specialty Fashion Group (retail loyalty program evolution).
In 2010, he also set up a product and social innovation partnership called Stacks On – creating commercial product innovation on one hand and social innovation on the other. Stacks On focuses on innovation from a conceptual idea and marketing point of view – connecting manufacturers to markets in terms of proof of concept, market viability, sales channel and business development.
Anton brings to TrinityP3 a focus on helping clients deliver innovative and successful marketing ideas that generate incremental business revenue. His focus is to collaborate, challenge and change things.
- 5 brands that have successfully reinvented themselves in the digital age
- Which marketing pain points are holding you back?
- The #1 complex challenge and simple opportunity for business leaders
- A confession – a strategic marketing consultant finally comes clean
- Are digital agency pricing models stuck in the 90s?
- 5 top trends for call centres and the pricing model dilemma
- Content marketing struggles to find a spot with CMOs
- Content, content, content: Australia’s first content marketing study revelations
- Top 3 tectonic shifts for business due to social media
- The Great Digital Race – discover the Australian winners and losers in 2013
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current TrinityP3 Team: