“Who do I trust when it comes to digital marketing and technology opportunities?”
This is the most common question Anton hears from leaders as they continue to transform their business and marketing approach in a digital and data-driven world.
Anton has over 20 years experience in showing marketers how to deliver incremental business growth through direct consumer relationships. Whether B2B, B2C, or B2B2C.
With a passion for making sense of an ever-changing and more complex digital and technology focussed landscape. Anton helps marketers cut through the bells, whistles and hype, to refocus conversation around aligned objectives, common interests, and identifying marketing performance through the power of data.
Anton has worked with some of the largest global and local clients to assess technology stacks, platforms, deployment and management systems, data warehouses, data flows, digital marketing & media activity, as well as reporting and optimisation processes, including: AMEX, Optus, Virgin Mobile, Fairfax, Lexus, Honda, Microsoft, Nestle, Campari, P&G, VW and Westpac to name a few.
Anton brings to TrinityP3 golden insights on how to establish more effective team structures, processes and data-driven vendor relationships.
- 10 key issues to consider when building your marketing technology stack
- What you may not know about the digital marketing landscape
- 3 more brands that have successfully reinvented themselves in the digital age
- The death of the customer and consumer marketing divide
- What are Marketing Operations Managers and Chief Marketing Technologists accountable for?
- How to align your digital marketing to marketing
- The death of the Data Analytics and Marketing divide
- Smarketing – The Death of the Marketing and Sales Divide
- The Death of the IT and Marketing Divide
- 7 best practice tips for Marketing Dashboards
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current TrinityP3 Team: