This privacy statement applies to your use of the TrintyP3 website at TrintyP3.com. We understand and appreciate the fact that our customers are concerned about the privacy afforded to their information collected via the Internet. We are committed to providing our customers with a high level of privacy in relation to the personal information collected whilst online.
When you look at this website, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
1. your server address
2. your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au etc)
3. the date and time of your visit to the site
4. the pages you have accessed and documents/files downloaded
5. the type of browser you are using
Access to Information Collected
The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner will not make an attempt to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Type of Information Collected
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. The type of information collected by TrintyP3 with online forms may include the following:
2. Addresses (including eMail addresses);
3. Telephone and facsimile numbers;
4. Date of birth;
5. Occupation; Gender; Education;
6. Details about next of kin including spouse and children’s names;
7. Financial details;
8. Membership of professional associations;
9. Social interests.
The information held by TrintyP3 may come from a number of sources including:
1. Existing and potential employees;
2. Independent contractors;
3. Existing and new customers;
4. Other sources.
“Sensitive Information” is information or an opinion about an individual’s:
1. Race or ethnic origin; or
2. Political opinion; or
3. Membership of a political association or religious beliefs, affiliations or philosophical beliefs; or
4. Membership of a professional or trade association or membership of a trade union; or
5. Sexual preferences or practices; or
6. Criminal record.
“Sensitive information” also includes health information about an individual. TrintyP3 will only collect or disclose sensitive information with the individual’s consent. TrintyP3 will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities. TrintyP3 will collect the personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. Whenever TrintyP3 collects personal information about an individual, TrintyP3 will take reasonable steps to ensure that the individual is aware of:
1. The identity of TrintyP3 and how to contact TrintyP3;
2. The fact that he or she is able to gain access to the information;
3. The purpose for which the information is collected;
4. The organisations to which TrintyP3 usually discloses such information;
5. Any law that requires the particular information to be collected; and
6. The main consequences (if any) for the individual if all or part of the information is not provided.
If it is reasonable and practical to do so, TrintyP3 will collect personal information about an individual only from that individual. If however this information is collected from someone else, TrintyP3 will take reasonable steps to ensure the individual is or has been made aware of the matters listed in points 1-6 above except to the extent that making you aware of the matters would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual.
In addition, TrintyP3 will take reasonable steps to:
1. make sure that the personal information that it collects, uses or discloses is accurate complete and up to date;
2. protect the personal information it holds from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
3. destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer needed for any purpose.
This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
This website may use session or persistent cookies. Session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and may be used to retrieve previous search results upon return to the issuing website. The website statistics for this site are generated from web logs as outlined above.