“There is only one excuse for a speaker’s asking the attention of his audience: he must have either truth or entertainment for them”. – Dale Carnegie, author of ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’.
Do you want your event to be remembered?
If you’re looking for a passionate, dynamic, experienced and influential speaker for your marketing conference, event or function, look no further than the marketing management experts at TrinityP3.
Our work often takes us into challenging spaces. We’re not afraid to speak out with thoughts and views; just visit the blog pages on this site to see our content on a wide range of marketing-related topics. As the Founder and Global CEO of TrinityP3, Darren has driven this approach, alongside his colleagues.
Highly experienced, highly credentialed
Darren and TrinityP3 are at the forefront of industry commentary, regularly writing, appearing in or contributing to radio, trade and national press segments and articles, and speaking at events all over the world.
Always entertaining, bold, and with a passion for telling the sometimes uncomfortable truth as they sees it, the TrinityP3 speakers are capable of igniting your event, provoking discussion, debate and new ways of thinking.
Our horizons are broad
TrinityP3 speakers available for any relevant speaking engagement in any country, ranging from large conferences to intimate gatherings, and can facilitate plenaries and workshops.
Want to know more?
Darren Woolley, Global CEO and Founder TrinityP3 – Marketing Business Value and Performance
Nathan Hodges, Managing Director, TrinityP3 ANZ – Marketing Culture, Structure and Complexity
Christopher Sewell, Business Director, TrinityP3 – Environmental and Sustainable Marketing
Anton Buchner, Senior Consultant, TrinityP3 – Data Driven Digital Transformation
- “Transforming marketing to drive customer experience”
Strategies for marketing to lead the transformation to CX.
- “If half your advertising budget is wasted, want to know which half?”
Strategies for turning advertising costs into advertising value.
- “Complexity theory for the marketer”
Why simple things are never quite as simple as they seem, and how marketers can lead a business through complication, complexity and chaos.
- “Too many agencies, too many insights, not enough time or money”
How to stop making life hell for yourself, your brands, your agencies and your business.
- “How the CMO Can Block the Drain and Build a Reservoir of Extra Profit.”
Strategies for marketing to use alignment to business objectives get a better ROI on everything.
- “Why and How I’d Like To Make CMO’s Lives Longer.”
Life as a CMO needn’t be short-lived. A look at a lasting career.
- “Previous engagements: Transactional Level Carbon measurement in Printing”
Litho Institute of Australia (LIA), Sydney F
- “The Benefits of Measuring Carbon Emissions in Direct Marketing”
ADMA lunch Marriott Hotel Brisbane
- “Navigating your media agency relationship.”
Creating positivity and productivity to drive optimal ROI.
- “Achieving optimal outcomes in the media agency acquisition process.”
The benefits, the pitfalls and how to run a great pitch.
- “Breaking down business silos to achieve consumer centricity”
How leading organisations are achieving KPI alignment and improved marketing performance through greater collaboration and relevance
- “Which data variables count when measuring return on marketing investment?”
Set a strategic framework for measuring the impact of your total marketing activity