Welcome to the July edition of TrinityP3’s e-news.
New business breakfast series
Exclusive 20% discount offer.
2 days until the first event.
The Source is offering TrinityP3 newsletter subscribers a 20% discount off tickets to a masterclass series aimed at helping agencies build a successful new business strategy.
The Source: New Business Breakfast Series will cover topics including tips on how to create a new business plan; how to pitch your way to success; building a distinct agency profile; and advice on how to work with procurement from the perspective of leading procurement chiefs.
The masterclasses will feature TrinityP3 experts Darren Woolley and Nathan Hodges along with other industry consultants and professionals.
McDonald’s, Australia and New Zealand SVP chief marketing officer, Mark Lollback, join a panel of experts to discuss the topic of how to build an effective agency profile.
The Source: New Business Breakfast Series:
- July 23 – How to build a new business strategy
- August 20 – Pitching your way to new business success
- September 17 – Building an agency profile that gets you noticed
- October 22 – Working with procurement
To claim your discount just enter the code TRINITY999 into the coupon box on the ticket booking page.
How to be an Effective Content Marketer
WARC, TrinityP3 & King Content are now bringing ‘How to be an Effective Content Marketer’ to Singapore in August! Off the back of our sold-out sessions in both Sydney and Melbourne, where we reached over 500 marketers we are bringing this popular event to Singapore. There are only 200 seats, so register today to avoid disappointment!
Friday 15th August, 1:00pm – 5:00pm, followed by drinks
The Chamber in Old Parliament House,
1 Old Parliament Lane
Costs: S$30 donated to The OCBC-TODAY Children’s Fund.
As all proceeds go to charity, we ask you all to purchase a ticket.
Book your ticket here.
What’s your content marketing strategy?
Posted on July 11, 2014 by Darren Woolley
With the recent explosion of interest in content marketing, many marketers are rushing to embark on projects without adequately preparing for the very real challenges that content marketing poses.
From organisational buy-in and resourcing issues through to technology roadblocks, the average marketer faces a number of challenges when establishing an effective content marketing approach.
Featuring a number of brand marketers who have established successful content marketing processes, this panel will discuss the challenges associated with content marketing and share strategies to overcome them.
Read more here
Top TrinityP3 Post for the Month
1. Top down or bottom up budgeting – which approach is best?
2. What are the biggest issues and challenges facing media today?
3. 2014 ANA Advertising Financial Management Conference – a comprehensive review
4. 5 questions to ask agencies in the new marketing landscape
5. The importance of rates in assessing an agency and their people
Most In Demand this Month
Last month at TrinityP3 we helped our clients achieve their goals in the following ways:
- Media pitch for a global automotive client
- Media bench marking global retail client
- TV production campaign for global restaurant client
- TV production campaign for global retail client
- TV assessment for global baby retailer
- Media agency review for major retail chain
- Agency selection for health fund
- Digital consultancy for a leading media company
- Media bench marking for travel company
- Media review for eye care retail company
- Agency selection for automotive client
If you would like assistance or advice on any aspect of your marketing spend, contact us today for a confidential discussion.