|Welcome to the July edition of TrinityP3's e-news
8 reasons for Evalu8ing your advertising agencies, rather than just surveying them
Evalu8ing is an online performance, relationship and collaboration measurement system that unlike other “survey systems” allows you to map the complex relationships within your marketing process and identify where these relationships are performing well and where they need to be improved and managed.Read more here.
Or discover eight reasons For Evalu8ing collaboration
Why more clients use Evalu8ing to improve agency relationships
Like any relationship, one between a client and
their agency partners needs commitment, honesty and open communication to encourage performance and collaboration. In some ways it is just like in marriages: when people get busy and caught up in their own world, these fundamentals of keeping the relationship healthy are often overlooked.
But unlike a marriage, marketers will often find themselves managing multiple agencies. And who really wants a polygamous marriage? Regardless of how strong the relationships are, a third party tool such as TrinityP3’s Evalu8ing invites everyone to make the time and engage in conversations around the health of a relationship in a way that is positive and productive and leads
to stronger partnerships moving forward.
Read more here.
What is the benefit of Evalu8ing in managing relationships between agencies and marketers?
Evalu8ing lets you measure, manage and maximise the performance of relationships between multiple groups.
But to find out what the benefits are let's ask a few people who have used the process. What do marketers think? What do agencies think? What
do consultants think?
Evalu8ing agency relationships in siloed marketing structures
The business was structured across five Business Units (BU), all working with a common creative agency and media agency.
Previous attempts to measure and manage these relationships had become complex and ineffectual as well as expensive and time consuming with so many different relationships between many stakeholder groups.The Evalu8ing system allows the five business units to be compared like for like in their management and performance of their relationships with the creative and media agencies. The first Survey was undertaken and the results shared with all stakeholders.
Read more here.
3 reasons why Evalu8ing can benefit agencies as much as clients
TrinityP3’s Evalu8ing tool for client / agency relationship
assessments is invaluable whether your relationship is on the rocks or steaming ahead at a rate of knots.
Like any relationship, one between a client and any one of their agency partners needs work. Commitment, open communication and ongoing collaboration are just some of the fundamentals that can go astray when workload increases and deadlines loom.Regardless of how strong a relationship is, a third party tool such as TrinityP3’s Evalu8ing invites everyone to take the time to engage in conversation around the health of a relationship in a way that is positive and productive and leads to stronger partnerships moving forward.
Is Evalu8ing the right relationship measurement tool for me?
If the resources you manage, both internally and externally, were more aligned and collaborative, would you get a higher level of performance?The problem often is not a lack or resources, it is the waste and duplication required to manage and align those resources to deliver the task required.
Evalu8ing can help you achieve this optimisation by firstly letting you measure how well these groups are working and then use this to manage the groups more effectively to maximise the performance of their process and outputs.
Here are the most read, most shared and most commented on articles from the TrinityP3 blog in the past month:
- Confused About the Advertising Industry? Who Isn’t? Read On!
- Why B2B companies should focus on marketing and sales, not sales and marketing
- The cost of moral injury due to unethical behavior in modern business
- Managing Marketing: The challenges facing CMOs today
- Managing Marketing: Innovation in the video and film production industry
- The best advice I was ever given was….(From the TrinityP3 Consultants)
- Leadership Trials of the Agency CEO
- Quality? Cost? Time? Which do you want from improving your marketing performance?
- Squeezing More From Your Agency Can Be A Really Bad Idea
- Viva Mexico! Where Ad Agency Innovations are Improving SOWs and Fees
Most in Demand for this Month
The TrinityP3 team helped our customers on the following projects last month:
- We helped a global automobile manufacturer on a Media Agency Market Search
- An Australian multinational bank had us Tier their Two Agency Panel Rationalisation
- One of the Australia’s famous public research university got a better Agency Tender Playbook
- Our Media experts assisted in a pitch process for a major British manufacturer of personal healthcare products and consumer goods
- And last but not least, we completed an excluding negotiation and contract assistance for a global food company