“Who do I trust when it comes to digital marketing and technology opportunities?”
This is the most common question Anton hears from leaders as they continue to transform their business and marketing approach in a digital and data-driven world.
Anton has over 20 years experience in showing marketers how to deliver incremental business growth through direct consumer relationships. Whether B2B, B2C, or B2B2C.
With a passion for making sense of an ever-changing and more complex digital and technology focussed landscape. Anton helps marketers cut through the bells, whistles and hype, to refocus conversation around aligned objectives, common interests, and identifying marketing performance through the power of data.
Anton has worked with some of the largest global and local clients to assess technology stacks, platforms, deployment and management systems, data warehouses, data flows, digital marketing & media activity, as well as reporting and optimisation processes, including: AMEX, Optus, Virgin Mobile, Fairfax, Lexus, Honda, Microsoft, Nestle, Campari, P&G, VW and Westpac to name a few.
Anton brings to TrinityP3 golden insights on how to establish more effective team structures, processes and data-driven vendor relationships.
- The cost of moral injury due to unethical behavior in modern business
- Top 5 dumb ways to use data in marketing
- Agile Marketing delivery – Become an instant expert
- The importance of unsubscribe management
- Digital and Technology alignment – Become an instant expert
- Agency Performance management – Become an instant expert
- Marketing Performance measurement – Become an instant expert
- The 3 hottest digital disruption discussions at IBM’s Watson Summit Australia 2017
- How much time do you waste in meetings per week?
- Marketing independence is under attack but does anyone care?
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current TrinityP3 Team: