Christopher learnt the marketing communication trade from the ground floor up in London before migrating to Sydney in the 80’s. His work at Saatchi’s lead to a transfer to Hong Kong for three years where Christopher has helped set up the first China office and worked and organized most of the regional Asian centres. Returning to Sydney he was managing director of a Saatchi off-shoot before moving to Brisbane to be creative director. Stints at other agencies in all Eastern States covered the breath of media disciplines and included developing accounting and traffic software including training and implementation.
Christopher also worked for five years with the print procurement area of the Commonwealth Bank leading projects such as mail house and print evaluation and supplier selection as well as numerous software solutions and installs. He has a wide ranging knowledge of all areas of the advertising and procurement world with a practical business focus. He is also an environmental pragmatist. Christopher brings TrinityP3 a strategic, as well as a practical knowledge to the entire operational assessment area of marketing communications.
- Environmentally Sustainable Marketing – Become an instant expert
- Something about Facebook all marketers who care about the environment need to know
- The impact of Autonomous Vehicles on marketers and the environment
- Sustainability and the hidden cost of your media inefficiency
- Transforming Advertising Production for the 21st Century
- The challenges of marketing in a carbon constrained future
- Television advertising cost considerations with celebrity talent – Case study
- The secret to transitioning from print to digital media
- Placing a financial value on a sustainable business
- Has Australia moved from environmental trailblazer to carbon pariah?
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current TrinityP3 Team: