Clive has extensive film experience both in Australia and South East Asia. He has worked in film production companies, agencies and post production facilities for the past 20 years, most recently as Senior Agency Television Producer for JWT Melbourne. Clive has an intimate understanding of all aspects of the TV production process and the cost considerations associated with all forms of television production in the Australia Pacific region. From directing commercials and documentaries in Malaysia, managing The Film Business in Hong Kong and training production staff in Taiwan, the Phillipines and South Korea, his contacts throughout Asia are considerable. As a Director and DOP he has an appreciation for the value of great creative and outstanding production values, while also recognising the importance of delivering value for money solutions to the advertiser.
- What could be the cost of reducing your television production budget?
- Casting George Clooney or Brad Pitt for your next television commercial? What a dilemma!
- Spielberg or Ridley Scott, who is the right director for your TVC?
- Is your TV production process moving forward or stuck in the old ways?
- Addressing the ‘alternative facts’ of advertising production
- Corrupt and illegal advertising production practices in advertising agencies?
- How to attend the shoot or edit without leaving the office
- How using a facilitation company for that overseas TVC production is costing you money
TrinityP3 Marketing Management Consultants are industry professionals who have a minimum of ten years industry experience and are subject matter experts in all areas of marketing, media and advertising. Located across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas you can meet our people here.
If you are interested in working with us then click here.