Kylie is a consulting specialist with implementation experience spanning across retail, alcohol, utilities, FMCG, telecommunications, government and technology. For the past 18 years, Kylie has worked in various agencies in both Melbourne and Sydney as a Client Services Director, managing the development and implementation of a wide range of global brands.
Kylie’s strength is planning, ensuring her involvement from the onset of a project and exposing herself to areas such as media planning and client brand planning sessions. This ensures all media formats such as digital, sponsorship, data as well as more traditional marketing disciplines are utilised to their full potential, maximising clients’ return on investment. As well as being client- focused, Kylie welcomes the challenge of making sure the best practice tools are being used by honing in on agency processes to assist internal teams in delivering great work and building strong relationships with clients and suppliers.
Having managed a number of agency teams in her career with an ability to nurture talent and lead team development, Kylie saw a natural alignment with the philosophy of TrinityP3 and an interest in assisting marketers with her agency experience. Kylie brings to TrinityP3 a wealth of marketing knowledge, an ability to efficiently manage projects and build strong stakeholder relationships, ensuring maximum benefit to clients.
In her spare time, Kylie manages the social media and brand development for her family’s business, which she developed to be able to spend time together doing something they love and apply her marketing skills.
- Cut through the clutter in your marketing technology stack
- Agency search and selection for global health client – case study
- 5 myths about pitch management, agency remuneration and relationship management
- Birds of a feather flock together: tips for engaging a new agency partner
- Communicating with consumers in the technology driven environment
- Why digital marketing needs a content approach to engage with consumers
- Top 10 tips for a successful pitch process
- 8 personality types agencies may encounter in a new business pitch
- Achieve internal alignment through agency search & selection – Case study
- 12 simple ways to improve agency communication and relationships
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current TrinityP3 Team: