“Who do I trust when it comes to digital marketing and technology opportunities?”
This is the most common question Anton hears from leaders as they continue to transform their business and marketing approach in a digital and data-driven world.
Anton has over 20 years experience in showing marketers how to deliver incremental business growth through direct consumer relationships. Whether B2B, B2C, or B2B2C.
With a passion for making sense of an ever-changing and more complex digital and technology focussed landscape. Anton helps marketers cut through the bells, whistles and hype, to refocus conversation around aligned objectives, common interests, and identifying marketing performance through the power of data.
Anton has worked with some of the largest global and local clients to assess technology stacks, platforms, deployment and management systems, data warehouses, data flows, digital marketing & media activity, as well as reporting and optimisation processes, including: AMEX, Optus, Virgin Mobile, Fairfax, Lexus, Honda, Microsoft, Nestle, Campari, P&G, VW and Westpac to name a few.
Anton brings to TrinityP3 golden insights on how to establish more effective team structures, processes and data-driven vendor relationships.
- Managing Marketing: The Psychology Of Brand Language Using Artificial Intelligence
- How to rebalance the origination versus adaption split in marketing today
- Troubled economic times are the best time to build a brand
- The advertising industry is stuck in the 1960s – thinking ‘small’
- Stop flushing money down the toilet with your marketing technology investment
- Managing Marketing: How To Assign Value To Marketing With AI Models
- Managing Marketing: How To Solve Business Problems Through AI Technology
- Managing Marketing: Realising The Full Value Of Customer Experience With AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Managing Marketing: The Measurable Marketing Applications Of A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)
- Real life tips and learnings of applying artificial intelligence in marketing