Managing Director UK
Jeremy is an experienced marketing communications professional, with a highly successful track record in managing and developing communications agencies and developing new communications channels.
He was Managing Partner and Business Development Director of Tequila, responsible for the agency Intelligence Unit including planning and business development, winning new business that doubled the agency billings in an 18 month period.
Jeremy became CEO of direct marketing agency MBO and he worked with the MGA Group in a business development and strategy role before setting up and running the Jalebi Group for seven years to prove the concepts of Community Engagement with some of the UK’s best blue-chip companies.
He co-founded CONNECT2 Community Engagement to help clients engage their businesses with society by meeting community needs – addressing trust issues and building sustainable growth.
Jeremy brings this wealth of industry experience to TrinityP3 to help our clients and agencies navigate the constantly evolving world of marketing, media and advertising.
- Are agency people embarrassed about how they make their living?
- Large or small, agencies like to be all things to all people. Does size really matter?
- Agency DEI policies are great. Now how about improving advertising output to match?
- It’s time for the definition of ‘Advertising’ to evolve
- Why 96.5%* of marketers agree that market research needs to be treated with caution
- Media industry carbon impact – Ad Net Zero and the IPA Media Focus Group Climate Charter
- 2020 was the Year of Science. Could 2021 be the Year of Marketing?
- Punk vs Legacy – the rise of the new agency generation
- Four key ways TrinityP3 delivers value to agencies
- Global or local? Network or Independent? Choosing an advertising agency relationship