Nathan Hodges has worked with over 150 of the world’s most successful marketing organizations, advising on more than 250 different brands and almost 500 different products.
He has solved problems, generated ideas, re-engineered structures and processes and led change for clients as diverse as Toyota, the Ministry of Sound, Remy-Cointreau, ANZ Bank, Nestle, Suncorp, British Gas, United Biscuits, Lendlease, the UK Labour Party, the Federal Government, Telstra and Qantas.
Nathan was the first marketing director of People Telecom and has won awards for his strategic work with some of the most famous advertising agencies in the world, including BBH and DDB London.
His management approach doubled the revenue of the largest account in Australia’s biggest ad agency in just 18 months. With his wife, Nathan has started several businesses from scratch over the last few years – something that has given him a real-world entrepreneur’s view of how business should actually work.
As TrinityP3’s Managing Director, Nathan applies his knowledge and creativity to the specific challenges of marketing culture, structure and process, roster management, team dynamics and behavioural change. He is a highly experienced facilitator and conference leader.
- Managing Marketing Costs for 2020
- How to survive first contact with the agency marketplace – the composite pitch
- 7 ways you might be demotivating your existing agencies
- 5 ways to further reduce the influence of marketing in your organisation
- Marketing transformation: a cautionary tale of two marketers and two very different outcomes
- Reading between the lines of the AANA/Adnews Interview
- Five common traps when assessing or defending agency value
- What can marketers do now to manage brands through the media transparency debate?
- Why I’m already sick of the ‘full service agency’ debate
- Why every agency village usually has an idiot