Considered the Mr Wolf of Marketing Communication, Darren Woolley has been solving performance problems for marketers and their agencies since 2000.
With his background as analytical scientist, creative problem solver and a Certified Practising Marketer, Darren brings unique insights and learnings to the marketing process. He is considered a thought leader in the marketing management discipline and a regular industry commentator to trade and industry magazine and forums around the world. He has also authored and published more than 1,000 posts on the TrinityP3 blog and published the business book “Top 50 Marketing Management Posts of the Year” annually since 2013.
Darren started his working life as a scientist at the Royal Children’s Hospital Neuropathology Laboratory in Melbourne, Australia, undertaking research in myopathies, neuropathies, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Repetitive Strain Injury. He established a chemical recycling company called Resolve before falling into advertising in the mid eighties.
During his 15 years as a writer and Creative Director, Darren developed brand and business communication strategies for a broad range of global and local brands. He was Creative Director at J Walter Thompson and President of the Melbourne Art Directors’ Club for two consecutive terms.
In 2000, Darren founded TrinityP3, Asia Pacific’s leading strategic marketing management consultancy with an international network of more than 30 industry professionals helping people to achieve commercial purpose through creative process. What that means is he leverages his extensive knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry, to solve advertisers problems and achieve maximum value from their budget.
Now a decade on, TrinityP3 is at the leading edge of decision making in the marketing, media and advertising industry that spent nearly $600 billion in 2015 and their client base includes more than 50 of the world’s top 100 advertisers, with offices in Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and London.
More recently he was elected to the board of the Australian Marketing Institute in 2014 and was Chair of the Board from 2015 to 2016.
- Managing Marketing: Data transformation within your organisation
- Managing Marketing: Marketing strategy, planning and implementation from a CMO perspective
- Going beyond words with Media Agency Transparency
- Managing Marketing: The power of words, creativity, education and diversity
- The case for a long, mid and short-term view in sailing and marketing
- Managing Marketing: The important use of a brand story
- Managing Marketing: The need for short, medium and long term strategy
- The Marketing Management Book of the Year is here – 2018 Edition
- The shift to value, not cost in marketing
- Why in-house agencies are not really advertising agencies
TrinityP3 Marketing Management Consultants are industry professionals who have a minimum of ten years industry experience and are subject matter experts in all areas of marketing, media and advertising. Located across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas you can meet our people here.
If you are interested in working with us then click here.