Considered the Mr Wolf of Marketing Communication, Darren Woolley has been solving performance problems for marketers and their agencies since 2000.
With his background as analytical scientist, creative problem solver and a Certified Practicing Marketer, Darren brings unique insights and learnings to the marketing process. He is considered a thought leader in the marketing management discipline and a regular industry commentator to trade and industry magazine and forums around the world. He has also authored and published more than 1,000 posts on the TrinityP3 blog and published the business book “Top 50 Marketing Management Posts of the Year” annually since 2013.
Darren started his working life as a scientist at the Royal Children’s Hospital Neuropathology Laboratory in Melbourne, Australia, undertaking research in myopathies, neuropathies, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Repetitive Strain Injury. He established a chemical recycling company called Resolve before falling into advertising in the mid eighties.
During his 15 years as a writer and Creative Director, Darren developed brand and business communication strategies for a broad range of global and local brands. He was Creative Director at J Walter Thompson and President of the Melbourne Art Directors’ Club for two consecutive terms.
In 2000, Darren founded TrinityP3, Asia Pacific’s leading strategic marketing management consultancy with an international network of more than 30 industry professionals helping people to achieve commercial purpose through creative process. What that means is he leverages his extensive knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry, to solve advertisers problems and achieve maximum value from their budget.
Now a decade on, TrinityP3 is at the leading edge of decision making in the marketing, media and advertising industry that spent nearly $600 billion in 2015 and their client base includes more than 50 of the world’s top 100 advertisers, with offices in Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and London.
More recently he was elected to the board of the Australian Marketing Institute in 2014 and was Chair of the Board from 2015 to 2016.
- Managing Marketing: What keeps the CMO awake at night and why?
- When your advertising agency becomes like a Beijing tour guide
- Why marketing needs to change to drive a business
- Too many agencies on the roster? Or marketers doing too much with too little?
- APAC advertisers can no longer ignore the issues of media agency transparency
- Managing Marketing: The expanding role of the media agency in marketing
- Managing marketing: the death of advertising and the power of creativity
- Why working and non-working spend analysis does not work anymore
- Why the Australian Association of National Advertisers (AANA) needs to review its membership
- What is the definition of Marketing?
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current TrinityP3 Team: