Nathan Hodges has worked with over 150 of the world’s most successful marketing organizations, advising on more than 250 different brands and almost 500 different products.
He has solved problems, generated ideas, re-engineered structures and processes and led change for clients as diverse as Toyota, the Ministry of Sound, Remy-Cointreau, ANZ Bank, Nestle, Suncorp, British Gas, United Biscuits, Lendlease, the UK Labour Party, the Federal Government, Telstra and Qantas.
Nathan was the first marketing director of People Telecom and has won awards for his strategic work with some of the most famous advertising agencies in the world, including BBH and DDB London.
His management approach doubled the revenue of the largest account in Australia’s biggest ad agency in just 18 months. With his wife, Nathan has started several businesses from scratch over the last few years – something that has given him a real-world entrepreneur’s view of how business should actually work.
As TrinityP3’s Managing Director, Nathan applies his knowledge and creativity to the specific challenges of marketing culture, structure and process, roster management, team dynamics and behavioural change. He is a highly experienced facilitator and conference leader.
- Reading between the lines of the AANA/Adnews Interview
- Five common traps when assessing or defending agency value
- What can marketers do now to manage brands through the media transparency debate?
- Why I’m already sick of the ‘full service agency’ debate
- Why every agency village usually has an idiot
- How many agencies do you need on your roster and how do you get there?
- The secret replies of the marketing generalists
- The secret death of the marketing generalist
- Getting smart about a neglected part of marketing management
- How smart marketers are moving beyond the agency remuneration stalemate
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to email@example.com
The current TrinityP3 Team: