Nathan Hodges has worked with over 100 of the world’s most successful marketing organizations, advising on more than 180 different brands and almost 400 different products.
He has solved problems, generated ideas, re-engineered structures and processes and led change for clients as diverse as Coca-Cola, the Ministry of Sound, Remy-Cointreau, ANZ Bank, Nestle, Sony, British Gas, United Biscuits, Lendlease, the UK Labour Party, the Federal Government, Telstra and Qantas.
Nathan was the first marketing director of People Telecom and has won awards for his strategic work with some of the most famous advertising agencies in the world, including BBH and DDB London.
His management approach doubled the revenue of the largest account in Australia’s biggest ad agency in just 18 months. With his wife, Nathan has started several businesses from scratch over the last few years – something that has given him an entrepreneur’s obsession with search engine optimisation and social media.
As TrinityP3’s General Manager, Nathan applies his knowledge and creativity to the specific challenges of marketing structure and process, roster management, team dynamics and behavioural change. He is a highly experienced facilitator and an HBDI Practitioner.
- Why every agency village usually has an idiot
- How many agencies do you need on your roster and how do you get there?
- The secret replies of the marketing generalists
- The secret death of the marketing generalist
- Getting smart about a neglected part of marketing management
- How smart marketers are moving beyond the agency remuneration stalemate
- 3 smart ways to make decentralised marketing structures perform better
- Implementing an output-based cost marketing model – Case study
- Implementing a marketing model to match specific business needs – Case study
- Why are you wasting your money on pitch consultancy?
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current TrinityP3 Team: