Anita has worked with some of the biggest brands in the world in both Australia and London, including Canon, Cadbury, Pringles, Johnnie Walker, Bundaberg Rum, Baileys, Dairy Farmers, The Post Office (UK), Nestle and The Prince of Wales Children’s Hospital. Working closely with her clients, Anita has been responsible for directing breakthrough strategic thinking, award winning creative and hugely effective sales-generating results on many of those brands.
In 2008, Anita focused on her other passion, health and fitness, and launched her own Personal Training business, and kept her hand in the industry working with boutique creative agency Mr Mumbles helping generate new business.
With her background in big brands and creative development, combined with her own experience running a successful business, Anita brings a unique blend of insights, creativity, empathy and understanding to the communications industry particularly in the areas of talent management, agency process and new business pitch management.
- How TrinityP3 customises the pitch process for clients in a hurry – Three Speedy Case Studies.
- How TrinityP3 helps advertisers find the perfect PR partners – Four case studies
- Time to pitch your agency or not? And when it is the only answer
- Using a strategic tool for better client agency relationships – Case study
- Financial Services – creative agency search and selection – Case study
- 10 tips that are the answer to a winning pitch Chemistry meeting
- 5 common business email mistakes that will derail your relationships
- 5 ways Agency Account Management can become indispensable again
- 6 things every marketer should know about great pitch consulting
- Why more clients use Evalu8ing to improve agency relationships
TrinityP3 Marketing Management Consultants are industry professionals who have a minimum of ten years industry experience and are subject matter experts in all areas of marketing, media and advertising. Located across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas you can meet our people here.
If you are interested in working with us then click here.