Considered the Mr Wolf of Marketing Communication, Darren Woolley has been solving problems between marketers and their agencies since 2000.
With his background as analytical scientist and creative problem solver, Darren brings unique insights and learnings to the marketing process. He has regularly been named in Australia’s AdNews Power 50: The Most Powerful People in Advertising since 2005 and is a regular industry commentator to trade and industry magazine and forums around the world.
Darren Woolley started his working life as a scientist at the Royal Children’s Hospital Neuropathology Laboratory in Melbourne, Australia, undertaking research in myopathies, neuropathies, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Repetitive Strain Injury. He established a chemical recycling company called Resolve before falling into advertising in the mid eighties.
During his 15 years as a writer and Creative Director, Darren developed brand and business communication strategies for a broad range of global and local brands. He was CD at J Walter Thompson and President of the Melbourne Art Directors’ Club for two consecutive terms.
In 2000, Darren founded TrinityP3, Asia Pacific’s leading strategic marketing management consultancy with an international network of more than 30 industry professionals helping people to achieve commercial purpose through creative process. What that means is he leverages his extensive knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry, to solve advertisers problems and achieve maximum value from their budget.
Now a decade on, TrinityP3 is at the leading edge of decision making in the marketing and advertising industry that spent over $250 billion in 2010 and their client base includes more than 50 of the world’s top 100 advertisers, with offices in Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, London and Auckland.
- 4 thoughts on advertiser / agency relationships – BankWest & Host
- 3 questions for agency search and selection expert – Anita Zanesco
- Should you outsource your content marketing or do it in-house?
- The inherent danger of the creative beauty parade pitch process
- 3 questions for TrinityP3 digital and data expert – Anton Buchner
- Why lower agency retainers lead to higher production costs
- Four thoughts on agency / advertiser relationships – Jetstar and The Royals
- 3 questions for TrinityP3 media planning and buying expert – Stephen Wright
- Why marketers should worry about scam advertising award entries
- 3 questions for TrinityP3 production management expert: Jodi Randall
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current TrinityP3 Team: