TrinityP3 is a leading marketing management consultancy. We specialise in helping our clients optimise their marketing communications activities.
Bespoke consultancy solutions to improve your marketing outputs.
Advisors to 300+ companies across five continents
The fundamental difference between our consultancy competitors and us is that, since our inception in 2000, our focus has been on only one area: marketing communications. The entirety of our expertise, the development of our IP, the selection of our people, our extensive industry advocacy and our value proposition, has been in marketing.
$12bb value delivered in improved productivity & performance
We have built a global team of consultants who, together, are unrivalled in their marketing and agency experience. All are industry leaders with a minimum of 15 years of experience in specific disciplines, coupled with broad-range commercial knowledge.
Marketing communications experts with minimum 15+ years of experience
At heart, we are passionate marketers with one goal: to improve the marketing productivity and performance of every single business that engages us. Fulfilling this goal repeatedly is how we’ve delivered significant, measurable and sustainable value to our clients, who range from start-ups to publicly listed organisations worldwide.
Delivering improved marketing value to every client
We’d love to do the same for you. If you’re already keen to know more, you can move immediately to our consultancy practice pages or contact us directly for an obligation-free conversation.
What We Do
The way we provide value to our clients can be seen across our four advisory practices.
Optimising internal operations strategy, structure, processes, and capabilities
- Marketing Transformation
- Procurement Advisory
- Production Consultancy
Optimising agency performance, fees, contracts, value, search, and selection
- Agency Selection
- Agency Roster
- Agency Fee & Commercial Evaluation
- High Preforming Teams
Optimising media and agency performance and value
- Media Value Operational Review
- Industry Issues (Advisory)
- Plus ‘Agency Commercial Evaluation’ and ‘Agency Selection’ tailored to media agencies.
Optimising agency growth.
- Credentials and Positioning Consultation
- Agency Pitch Performance Review
- Agency Tools and Resources: Agency Register, Agency Rate Calculator and Agency Rate Benchmarking
We help answer questions like:
1. Can you assist in developing a roadmap for our marketing transformation journey?
2. How do your proprietary data and tools contribute to tailoring our transformation program?
3. How do you assist with technology partner selection and martech optimization?
4. How do you handle resistance to change within an organization during the transformation process?
5. How do you ensure that the results of our marketing transformation are sustainable?
6. What role does digital marketing play in the transformation services you offer?
1. What approach do you take to assess and manage potential suppliers?
2. Can you help us identify and mitigate potential risks in our marketing procurement process?
3. How do you ensure the sustainability and ethical practices of the suppliers we work with in our marketing procurement process?
4. How do you manage negotiations in sensitive circumstances, for instance, renegotiating contracts with an existing agency?
5. What topics are covered in your bespoke procurement consultancy projects or workshops?
1. What is the duration of the evaluation process and how soon can I see improvements in my production process?
2. How will you ensure the production process aligns with our brand vision, creative ideas, and budget?
3. What kind of expertise do you have in dealing with production suppliers and vendors?
4. Can you help us understand and leverage emerging trends in the production industry?
5. How do you approach issues of sustainability and environmental impact in the production process?
1. How do you determine the best fit between our company and a potential agency?
2. Can you assist with contract negotiation and terms once an agency is selected?
3. How do you handle conflicts of interest in agency selection?
4. What role do we play in the selection process and how much input will we have?
5. Can you handle international agency search and selection processes if our needs expand beyond local or national borders?
6. Do you provide support and management services after the selection process to ensure a successful partnership?
1. How do you assess and manage the effectiveness of our agency roster?
2. What are some of the ‘tried and trusted’ roster models that you have built for others?
3. Can you provide more detail on what’s involved in building a bespoke roster model?
4. What is your approach to managing budgets and costs across the agencies on our roster?
5. How do you facilitate communication and collaboration between different agencies on our roster?
6. How frequently do you review and assess the performance of agencies on our roster?
1. Can you explain more about your proprietary industry fee benchmarking data and how it’s used to identify challenges or opportunities?
2. Can you advise on incentives and performance-based compensation for agencies?
3. How do you ensure transparency in agency costings and payments?
4. What factors do you consider when developing a bespoke agency scope of work or scope of services?
5. What kind of amendments, clause inclusions or removals might you recommend to our agency contracts?
6. What are the respective pros and cons of the different types of agency fee models?
1. Can you explain how you define a high-performing team in this context?
2. What tools or methodologies do you use to evaluate team performance and collaboration?
3. How do you assess the current performance of our internal and external teams?
4. How can you help us maintain any improvements and ensure long-term high performance?
5. Can you provide guidance on how we can strengthen the relationships between our marketing team and our agency partners?
1. What’s included in an agency operational review?
2. How long does it typically take to complete an operational review?
3. What steps do you take to uncover the real challenges in our relationship with our agency?
4. What is your process for ensuring the confidentiality of the information shared during the review?
5. What are the deliverables of an operational review, and how are they tailored to our specific needs?
6. Can you provide examples of how operational reviews have led to improvements in agency operations for other clients?
1. Can you provide a more detailed overview of how the Evalu8ing tool works?
2. What kind of insights does the Evalu8ing process generate, and can you provide examples?
3. What level of familiarity with the tool is required for our teams to use it effectively?
4. Can you describe the kind of advice you might provide based on the insights generated by Evalu8ing?
1. How does the operational review process work, and how long does it typically take?
2. Can the review process be tailored to address specific concerns that I have about my media agency’s performance?
3. What qualifications do your consultants possess to effectively evaluate my media agency’s performance?
4. What kind of recommendations can I expect from this review?
5. Can you provide assistance in implementing the recommendations resulting from the review?
1. How can you help us ensure we’re getting the most from our media buying agency?
2. What protections do we need to have in place to minimize exposure to ad fraud and negative brand exposure?
3. How can your service help us navigate the rapidly changing media landscape and stay abreast of emerging trends?
4. How can you help us understand the methods used by our media agency for media buying?
5. How can we ensure that our organization’s data is being properly used and protected by our media agency?
1. How can you help us to differentiate our agency from our competitors more effectively?
2. How do you ensure that a positioning statement accurately reflects an agency’s unique value proposition?
3. Should we have different positioning statements for different audiences or services, or one overarching statement?
4. What common mistakes do you see agencies making in their positioning statements, and how can they be avoided?
5. Can you help us craft our new business strategy and marketing approach based on our revamped positioning?
1. What specific aspects of the pitching process do you analyze during your review?
2. Can you provide feedback on all types of pitches (e.g. creative, PR, digital), or do you specialize in certain areas?
3. Can you explain how the mock presentation process works? Do we present to a panel of your consultants?
4. What are the common issues that agencies typically encounter during pitches?
5. Do you offer any sort of post-review support or coaching to implement the recommendations you provide?
1. How can registering my agency on your Agency Register increase my chances of being chosen for pitches?
2. Can you explain how the Agency Fee Decision Tree works and how it can help us understand the pros and cons of different agency fee models?
3. How can I leverage the Ad Cost Checker to competitively price our agency’s services?
Customer satisfaction is the goal with every project. Below are just some of the things clients have had to say about working with TrinityP3. Click here to read more Client Testimonials. And because positive client and agency relationships are integral to what we do, make sure you also read our Agency Testimonials.
Insights & Wisdom
In our unique role of identifying and solving the big challenges facing marketing management we create a huge catalogue of insights and build our knowledge and wisdom, which we share with the industry.
Looking for a great read? You can read our guides here or we can send you one.
Agency Selection: The Pitch Consultant’s Definitive Guide
TrinityP3 has been helping clients with successful agency selection for over 20 years now so it stands to reason that we might know a thing or two about the process. This definitive guide answers every question you are likely to ever have about pitches and agency selection.
Advertising Agency Fees – A Comprehensive Guide for Marketing
How is advertising agency pricing agreed, how do agencies get paid, how should agencies get paid, and is there a better way? For many years, TrinityP3 has worked with marketers and agencies across a variety of projects where pondering these questions and providing answers sit at the heart of challenge and opportunity.
High performing client / agency relationships – A Leadership Guide for Agencies
Client leadership is a critical part of any agency operation. The use of ideas and thoughts in building stronger client leadership traits, higher-performing relationships with your clients, and greater success across your agency.