Mike Morgan has been working with Darren Woolley and the TrinityP3 gang on an integrated SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media strategy since the beginning of 2011. The results of this collaboration are well documented on the TrinityP3 blog on which Mike is a regular contributor.
Mike also offers content and social media advice and training to the TrinityP3 team and keeps the entire content machine moving forward as Content Director.
Mike is a great believer in the 4 tiered approach – technical compliance, SEO, Content strategy and social media amplification – and this is what he preaches to his clients and to the online world.
Mike works with a large range of clients including Government, ecommerce, web development, non-profit, business consulting, FMCG, marketing and advertising, technology and communications, and works on personal branding and thought leadership projects.
The many and varied requirements of search engines, social media platforms and the complexities of digital marketing provide many challenges for businesses and organisations. Mike enjoys breaking down the barriers and communicating in plain language the opportunities that exist with the new connected world.
- Google’s mobile friendly test and why you must not ignore it
- How an inbound marketing strategy can double your revenue (with full strategy)
- SEO audits – what are they and why should you use them?
- 12 essential tips for developing a content marketing strategy
- How to tell if your digital agency is buying fake followers (or using other sneaky tricks)
- 13 reasons your content marketing strategy might be failing
- Top 10 evergreen marketing management posts for 2013
- What does Google Hummingbird mean for Marketers?
- Why your PR agency could be inviting a Google penalty
- 8 high risk SEO strategies your agency might be using
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to email@example.com
The current TrinityP3 Team: