SEO, Social and Content Senior Consultant
Mike Morgan has an extensive background in sales and marketing, management, business development and training mostly in the music industry. Mike has also been a business owner and Company Director. Mike brings this background to the table when working with clients to develop SEO projects to improve business results.
Mike develops strategic search engine optimization campaigns and has developed projects for a large range of businesses of all sizes including ecommerce, retail, advertising, marketing, non-profit, health, sports, entertainment, web designers, web development, business advisors, sound equipment hire and many more.
- 13 reasons your content marketing strategy might be failing
- Top 10 evergreen marketing management posts for 2013
- What does Google Hummingbird mean for Marketers?
- Why your PR agency could be inviting a Google penalty
- 8 high risk SEO strategies your agency might be using
- The ROI of TrinityP3′s 300% website visitor growth explained
- 8 big content marketing mistakes marketers are still making
- 8 SEO fundamentals for marketers and agencies in 2013
- The pros and cons of business social media automation
- 30 reasons your content marketing strategy is failing miserably
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current TrinityP3 Team: