Global Media Consultant
Stephen recently returned to TrinityP3 to head up the Media Consulting. Since 1991, when he arrived from the UK, Stephen has enjoyed management roles as Media Director at Saatchi & Saatchi and M&C Saatchi, as well as a Media Planning Specialist at The Campaign Palace and a senior role at Clemenger Sydney.
Stephen has also lectured in media at The University of Technology Sydney and worked on the media owner side as Director of Advertising & Communications at Fairfax.
Since 2006, Stephen has headed up media consulting for TrinityP3, with a brief 2 year sojourn as New Business Director for Starcom Mediavest to gain a perspective from the other side of the tracks.
Stephen now rejoins TrinityP3 with first hand experience of how agencies are operating in the space. It is this breadth of experience across all areas of the industry that is invaluable in understanding the complexities of the marketplace and providing guidance to clients on how they can best benefit from the new media landscape.
- Helping a Financial Service Advertiser and their Media Agency work together more efficiently and effectively – Case study
- Perspective on the digital supply chain debate
- 6 excuses media agencies use to not deliver promised discounts
- Have media rebates and kick-backs killed media neutral planning?
- Who does your Media Agency really work for?