This post is by Darren Woolley, Founder of TrinityP3. With his background as analytical scientist and creative problem solver, Darren brings unique insights and learnings to the marketing process. He is considered a global thought leader on agency remuneration, search and selection and relationship optimisation.
Jacki has a diverse track record that allows her to draw on a wide range of experiences across several industries. She was awarded with Best New Presenter for 2013 at the RPP FM Annual General Meeting.
‘Taking Care of Business‘ is one of the few dedicated radio business programs that focusses on all businesses large and small.
Topic of the day – Market Research
We also chat with the:
- President of the Australian Market Research Society and Director of Research Insights and Analytics at Telstra, Liz Moore
- Entrepreneur Sarah Timmerman of Beginning Boutique – Winner of the Brisbane Business News’ Retail & Services category in the 2014 Young Entrepreneur Awards – No.1 social media brand.
In this 44-minute episode of ‘Taking Care of Business’, you will learn about:
- How to use market research in your business
- How market research has changed over the past 10 years
- The different types of market research – qualitative and quantitative
- How to integrate market research into the marketing process
- What to look for when choosing a market researcher
Listen to the full podcast here: