In this episode Darren Woolley is joined by Chief Marketing Officer, John Chatterton.
- It is an exciting and challenging time to be a marketer, so what do you see as the main challenges for marketers today?
- Are there similarities between marketing grocery products and services like education?
- The Higher Education sector is undergoing considerable transformation, what is the role of marketing in this transformation?
- What are some of the unique challenges facing marketing in Higher Education?
- The category has some long term well established brands. What is the role and value of brands in a customer experience strategy?
If there is a topic you would like us to discuss or someone you would like us to interview “On the Couch” let us know.