In this episode Darren Woolley is joined by the the Digital Brief director, Russell Easther
- Digital marketing is quite a dynamic discipline, how can marketers keep abreast of the changes?
- Most of your clients are from agencies and media publishers, why do you think marketers are hesitant to reach out for training?
- What is holding back marketers from really understanding digital?
- There are a lot of people offering training in digital, how do you avoid the hollow guru syndrome of bluff and bluster?
- How can marketers become more digital informed?
If there is a topic you would like us to discuss or someone you would like us to interview “On the Couch” let us know.