In this episode Darren Woolley is joined by Zena Churchill, senior marketing consultant at TrinityP3.
- As a marketer, what do you see as the biggest challenges today, especially for marketers in large organisations?
- In what ways has marketing transformed for you in the past ten years of so?
- It must be very hard to develop and maintain high performing teams in such an environment of change?
- Interesting that while marketing is changing, why do marketing structures within major companies seem to largely stay the same?
- What advice do you have for marketers who are contemplating their next rounds of marketing restructures?
If there is a topic you would like us to discuss or someone you would like us to interview “On the Couch” let us know.