In 2000 I established TrinityP3 as an independent marketing management consulting company that applies quantitative and qualitative analytics to optimize marketing to achieve maximum potential.
I am a scientist, who got into advertising as a copywriter and ended up a creative director. After 15 years in advertising I realised when applied beyond simply the promotions function and managed effectively, marketing provides organisations with the opportunity to deliver a competitive advantage through innovation, resulting in company growth.
We work with marketers and advertisers to:
- Align and optimise marketing performance within their organisations,
- Improve the performance and value provided by their agencies and suppliers,
- Increase transparency, value and performance from their media investment,
- Facilitate the digital and technology transformation to improve marketing performance,
- Provide more agile and results focused implementation and delivery of the marketing plan.
I am considered a thought leader on all aspects of marketing management. A Creative Problem Solver, Analytical Negotiator, Keynote Speaker, Prolific Podcaster, Presenter and Author. I am also a Ex-President of the Melbourne Advertising and Design Club, Past-Chair of the Australian Marketing Institute, Ex-Medical Scientist and Ex-Creative Director. Father of five. And in any spare time I sleep.