Twenty years ago Zena started her career in product development concentrating on sourcing, pricing and packaging new product for the home DIY market. She moved into the marketing communications arena quite by chance when an internal position became available. Since then Zena has worked across most facets of marketing, specialising in media, strategy and BTL.
Over the past 20 years, Zena has been fortunate enough to have worked for some of the biggest international and national brands across consumer electronics, telecommunications, media and hardware. Zena’s career has seen her work both agency and client side and she has also run her own marketing agency, as a result Zena has strong insight into marketing across large and small teams and budgets. During her time on the agency side, including her own business, Zena worked across consumer electronics, alcohol, tourism, apparel and FMCG brands developing and implementing retail activation, digital and social media campaigns.
In her last corporate role as Marketing Director of the Healthy Lifestyle Titles at Seven West Media (Pacific Magazines) Zena successfully launched a global obstacle event in Sydney and Melbourne, a magazine app and worked closely with the sales team to amplify media spend. Zena holds a post graduate degree in Marketing & Management and is currently completing her Masters, she tutors at the School of Management, Operations & Marketing at University of Wollongong and with a Cert IV in Training & Assessment, runs marketing and business training & development workshops for small business on the NSW South Coast.
- Why business needs to radically rethink marketing structures
- Book Review: Powerful. Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility, by Patty McCord
- Does your marketing structure support your marketing strategy anymore?
- Is the structure of your marketing team hindering its success?
- When is agile marketing not Agile Marketing?
- Why you need to build resilient marketing teams and not just agile ones?
- The Importance of (good) stakeholder engagement in any marketing transformation project
- The real problem with data is marketers don’t know how (or when) to use it
- 5 ways to optimise transparency in your marketing department
- Do marketing silos hinder the effectiveness of your agencies?
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to email@example.com
The current TrinityP3 Team: