Prior to joining TrinityP3, David Angell built a fifteen year career in media agencies. During this time, he was involved in various aspects of agency business, from trading media to communications strategy, data and analytics, diversified agency services, development of commercial contracts and senior leadership. He has advised clients and client teams across numerous disciplines including Marketing, C-Suite, Finance, Sales and Procurement. He has worked with the WPP, IPG, STW and Publicis agency networks and has led diverse teams across the UK and Australian markets. David has provided media smarts and counsel to a variety of highly respected international and Australian organisations, including (amongst others) British Airways, MYER, Target Retail, KMart, L’Oreal, Mondelez, BP and General Mills.
David’s expertise in client relationship building and consultation has earned him numerous awards and recognition from the clients and agencies he’s worked with. He is a passionate believer in the development of trust-built partnerships between marketers and their agencies and the benefits this approach brings to marketing results and to the integrity of both agency and client business.
Before arriving in Australia in 2007, a sabbatical year spent travelling and writing novels provided several unique and diverse experiences. As well as benefitting from expanded horizons and new people, David applied some of what he learnt over this time to the way in which he approaches his professional life.
David is a General Manager at TrinityP3 and is the Head of Media. In these roles, David brings his media-specific, broader commercial and relationship expertise to bear on a diverse range of projects, with one core objective – achieving beneficial results for our clients – in mind.
- The latest ANA Programmatic Transparency Report – laudable intent, but what does it actually tell us?
- 8 ‘Less Obvious’ Reasons Why Agencies Lose Pitches
- Why providing consultancy with integrity is more important than ever
- Who’s to blame for the current digital media mess? We all are.
- Is your programmatic media function right for you – and what are your options?
- When an agency pitch is not the right answer – case study
- The most important quality in client agency relationships (and no, it’s not trust)
- An email of support from an equally concerned member of the media industry
- Is your digital media spend helping your business, your agency or both?
- Has the future of the media agency just been shown to us?
Are you a marketing or advertising professional, with 10 years industry experience? Are you currently freelance, consulting and not employed full-time? Are you interested in providing advertisers with knowledge and insights into the creative and production process? Then send us your resume with a letter telling us why you would like to be part of the team at TrinityP3. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current TrinityP3 Team: