In this episode Darren Woolley is joined by SAI Marketing Counsel’s Mahesh Enjeti.
- What is a brand developer, architect, builder and restorer?
- Many people define brands by their logotypes or trademarks but is there a different perspective on brands?
- Are brands more than just a promise or proposition?
- In a world of quarterly reporting the focus is often on sales, how can brands be accounted from a financial perspective?
- Within organisations or businesses, who is or should be ultimately responsible for the brand?
Download Mahesh Enjeti’s e-book on brands free here.
If there is a topic you would like us to discuss or someone you would like us to interview “On the Couch” let us know.