In this episode Darren Woolley is joined by the Evalu8ing Managing Director, Lydia Feely.
- The increasingly complex world we live in where the pervading discussion on the importance of collaboration, yet many organisations struggle with collaboration.
- How organisations can achieve alignment in their organisation or with their suppliers by aligning either their objectives or KPIs.
- A few years ago a study looked at business strategies and found 63% of strategies fail due to lack of employee engagement and what causes it.
- Project performance is important, but beyond milestones and project KPIs, the importance for organisations to measure and manage performance on a regular basis.
- The key value Evalu8ing offers organisations, either internally or externally with their suppliers, in developing collaboration, building engagement and improving performance.
If there is a topic you would like us to discuss or someone you would like us to interview “On the Couch” let us know.