Michael Farmer is Executive Chairman of TrinityP3 USA, a strategic marketing management consulting firm for advertisers. He is Adjunct Assistant Professor of Branding and Integrated Communications at The City College of New York (CCNY) and founder of Farmer & Company LLC.
Farmer is the author of Madison Avenue Manslaughter, a book about the decline of strategic partnerships between advertisers and their ad agencies. Madison Avenue Manslaughter was awarded the Axiom Gold Business Book Award for the best marketing / advertising book of 2016.
Previously, Farmer was a strategy consultant with The Boston Consulting Group and a Director of Bain & Company. He headed (in turn) Bain’s Munich, Paris and London offices during Bain’s period of European expansion. He lived and worked abroad in Brazil, Switzerland, Turkey, Germany, France and UK for more than 20 years.
Farmer has an A.B. degree from Princeton University and an MBA with highest honors from Harvard Business School. He currently lives in Madison, Connecticut and works out of New York City.
- Reflections on an Ad Industry at War With Itself
- When Will Procurement Do What It’s Supposed to Do?
- Agencies as Business Transformers: The Current State of Play
- Leslie Zane, CEO of Triggers: “All Brands Have Unrealised Growth Potential”
- Why agencies need to think like a perpetual start-up to become more effective
- Advertising complexity is a killer!
- A Tale of Two Charge-Offs: Kraft Heinz versus WPP
- The First Step for The Agency of the Future: Become a Well-Run Business
- Why Holding Companies are at the Tipping Point and what can be done
- What are the New Rules for Madison Avenue’s Makeover?
TrinityP3 Marketing Management Consultants are industry professionals who have a minimum of ten years industry experience and are subject matter experts in all areas of marketing, media and advertising. Located across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas you can meet our people here.
If you are interested in working with us then click here.