- This links the agency resources to the tasks or projects to be delivered.
- The cost of the resources is calculated using an agreed overhead and profit multiplier.
- The resultant annual fee is often paid monthly as a retainer.
- The actual agency resources used can be compared to the allowance in the retainer calculations to measure efficient of the agency relationship.
- If the scope of work changes then the agency resources and therefore the retainer can be recalculated to accommodate the changes.
- This can be part of a hybrid model covering some agency function only. E.g. Retainer resource to approved concept.
- Read more on Bottom Up Retainer Fees here
TrinityP3 genuinely orient themselves in commercially viable solutions for sustainable clients and agency partnerships. They focus on getting the right relationships, right people and right terms.— Paul Williams, Group CEO Belgiovane Williams Mackay