- Agency resource levels and mix are agreed up front.
- The cost of the resources is calculated using an agreed overhead and profit multiplier.
- The resultant annual fee is often paid monthly as a retainer.
- The only way to monitor the resource utilisation is through timesheets which can be notoriously in accurate and misleading.
- If there are changes then agreement on the retainer can be difficult in reaching an agreement.
- This can be part of a hybrid model covering some agency function only. E.g. Retainer Account Management and Strategy only.
- Read more about Top Down Agency Retainer Fees here
TrinityP3 brought valuable market knowledge and specialist experience to bear on our media agency project. Their work added significant value to Officeworks and helped us in delivery of a strong and improved business outcome.— Karl Winther, GM Marketing at Officeworks