- The agency charges the marketer for digital media on a CPM or CPC basis. The cost is passed through at net or at an agreed capped mark-up.
- Associated technology costs are not hidden but are listed, so that the marketer can see exactly what proportion of budget is spent on the actual inventory, and what proportion is spent on associated technology costs.
- The agency does not buy inventory in bulk and pass it on to the marketer; it buys inventory specifically for the marketer. This may mean a cost increase in CPM terms, but there may also be a quality uplift.
- The marketer has the right to audit and has greater understanding generally of the cost model in place.
- Read more about Non Disclosed Media Fees here
Sometimes pitches can be a bit of slog, but the team has really enjoyed working on both briefs and the workshop is a great idea to see if our chemistry works well and to test our responsiveness to issues that clients often face – The team thought it was great, may go as far as to say the whole afternoon was the ‘bees knees’!— Gareth Mulryan – Chief Executive Officer, ZenithOptimedia Southeast Asia & Managing Partner, Performics APAC